Safetech Viscoflex Protection
CE certified impact protection from Safetech, with lightweight and flexible Viscoflex technology.
Click to Know More
For years now, Safetech has been in the forefront of technology companies in the design and production of protectors for the world of sport, and specifically for motor-cycling and skiing.
The Urban X is equipped with Safetech protectors with Viscoflex technology, an advanced polyurethane formula indigenously developed by Safetech inhouse.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A (New for 2021)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
The Viscoflex technology from Safetech protects you from impact in 3 ways:
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening)
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
DWR Coated Shell
Durable Water Repellent coating provides additional abrasion resistance and keeps you dry in light showers.
Click to Know More
DWR or “Durable Water Repellent,” is a specialised coating applied to the outside surface of the 600D polyester shell fabric of the Urban X Jacket. The DWR treatment makes the fabric repel oil, grease, dirt, and water. Fabrics treated with DWR typically tend to not get saturated with water as easily as fabrics without a DWR coat. Fabrics without a DWR coat typically tend to get saturated with water, become heavy and cling to your skin making you feel damp.
The DWR treatment also augments the abrasion resistance properties of the 600D polyester shell fabric, increasing the durability and lengthening the service life of the Urban X Jacket.
- The DWR treatment is not intended to keep you dry in sustained rainfall. For that, we highly recommend our H2Go Rain Jacket or any other purpose-built motorcycle rain jacket.
- The DWR treatment may wear off over a period of time. This will not reduce the inherent abrasion resistance of the 600D polyester shell.
Compatible with MODULAYER
The Performance Layering System that give you the freedom to choose.
Click to Know More
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System
You can now choose to buy just the riding shell or buy all the layers together. The choice is yours.
MODULAYER has 3 performance layers you can choose from:
So how is MODULAYER beneficial to you?
- Pay Less. Get More Protection - MODULAYER enables us to upgrade the protection of every jacket in our line-up. When you choose to buy the Urban X Jacket, you still pay less than the previous MRP and get more protection than the previous version.
- Buy Just What You Need. When You Need It - With MODULAYER, you can now get just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need and usage pattern.
- No Shortcuts: All MODULAYERs are independent destination jackets, engineered specifically for motorcycling. No more incomplete “detachable liners”. No compromise in performance. No shortcuts.
Wingman Accident Insurance
You get Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this jacket
Click to Know More
When you are on a ride, isn't it nice to know that someone’s got your back - in the twisties and the long haul! Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterwards. Just like a Wingman would!
When you purchase the Urban X Jacket, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the jacket, click here.
To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) Type A
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Powertector (South Korean) CE Level 2 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- DWR Shell - DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System - Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit - Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Increased Low Light Visibility - Retro-reflective panels
ALL SEASON COMPATIBILITY
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now choose to buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYER jackets.
COMFORT AND FIT
- Fit - Street fit
- Fit Modulation - Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort - Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Camo Pattern: Woodland camouflage pattern on the outer shell in blue, black and grey
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity - 2 side pockets + 1 stash pocket
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Urban X Jacket, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors (1 pair)
- The Urban X Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Return & Exchange
- The Urban X Jacket can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name: RYNOX URBAN X JACKET 2023
- Name of the commodity: Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: email@example.com
READY FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES
Urban X Jacket
URBAN X JACKET
Which pants is the Urban X Jacket compatible with?
All Rynox jackets are compatible with all Rynox pants. Functionally, this jacket is primarily compatible with all Rynox protective riding pants. The jacket has a connection zipper that lets you connect it to any Rynox protective riding pants. This connection virtually converts the jacket and pants into a riding suit. In case you go down in a slide, this feature prevents the jacket from riding up your torso, and gives you sustained abrasion resistance.
Is the Urban X Jacket waterproof?
The Urban X Jacket is not waterproof. The jacket has mesh panels which are optimised for use in warm and dry climates. For riding in rain, we recommend our MODULAYER H2Go Rain Jacket, which is purpose-built for motorcycling, and is rated for water resistance upto 10,000mm rainfall.
Does the Urban X Jacket come with a jacket cover?
Our purpose-built Jacket Cover Pro is available for purchase separately. It’s the perfect solution to organise, store or travel with your jacket and protectors.
Is the Urban X Jacket unisex?
All our jackets are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our jackets have also been worn by many women; and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect delivery?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.