COMPARTMENTS AND POCKETS
- Ventilated Jacket Compartment - 1 mesh compartment with a hanger hook access to store your riding jacket and liners. Keeps the jacket ventilated and odour-free while in storage.
- Impact Protector Pockets - 3 dedicated pockets for back, shoulder and elbow protectors. Removing the protectors from the jacket before long term storage or transport helps in reducing bulk and helps in better weight management.
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Chassis made from durable 600D PU coated polyester
- Dedicated protector pockets made from 21T Taffeta fabric
- Polyester knit mesh for better ventilation
- Industrial quality heavy-duty zippers
VERSATILE FORM FACTOR
- Full Length Storage Mode - Hang in a wardrobe
- Limited Space Storage Mode - Fold and hang in a wardrobe
- Transport/Travel Mode - Fold and stow in your luggage
- Carry Mode - Fold and carry using the 2 carry handle loops
- Always clean or wash the garment before storage
- Make sure the garment is completely dry before storage
- Once dry, remove all the protectors and stow them in the 3 dedicated pockets available in the Jacket Cover Pro
- Hang the jacket and liners in the jacket compartment of the Jacket Cover Pro and store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- We recommend using a sturdy hanger that can sustain the weight of the jacket, the liners and the protectors while in long term storage. (Hanger not included)
- Jacket cover
- The Jacket Cover Pro has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Undo all zippers and Velcro
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your jacket cover.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Read Before Use
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
EASY TO USE
Jacket Cover Pro
Jacket Cover Pro