Knox Microlock Protection
CE certified impact protection from Knox, with smart, soft and temperature stable Microlock technology.
Click to Know More
SMART. SOFT. STABLE.
The Tornado Pro 4 Jacket is equipped with a CE certified impact protection suite from Knox, with smart, soft and temperature stable Microlock technology.
- Shoulder and Elbow - Knox Microlock CE Level 2 protectors certified to EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
SMART: The smart properties of Microlock keep the armour super soft to touch, but it locks when impacted, keeping you protected. This locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the protector, reducing the energy passed through to your precious limbs.
SOFT: Microlock is the softest and most comfortable protector Knox have ever produced. This softness, linked with Microlock's smart protective qualities, means you get a purpose-built and perfectly shaped protector for every garment.
STABLE: Knox Microlock solves the temperature stability issue by using a unique mix of materials which keep the protector softer in the cold. Microlock's impact performance is stable across temperatures, tested at -20degrees C (T-) and +40 degrees C (T+). This temperature stable impact performance proves specially useful in a country like India, where we experience a wide range of temperatures through the year.
Safetech Viscoflex Protection
CE certified impact protection from Safetech, with lightweight and flexible Viscoflex technology.
Click to Know More
For years now, Safetech has been in the forefront of technology companies in the design and production of protectors for the world of sport, and specifically for motor-cycling and skiing.
The Storm Evo Jacket is equipped with Safetech protectors with Viscoflex technology, an advanced polyurethane formula indigenously developed by Safetech inhouse.
- Chest: Safe-Tech Viscoflex CE Level 1 protector certified to EN 1621-3:2018 (T+/T-) (New for 2021)
The Viscoflex technology from Safetech protects you from impact in 3 ways:
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening)
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
DWR Coated Shell
Durable Water Repellent coating provides additional abrasion resistance and keeps you dry in light showers.
Click to Know More
DWR or “Durable Water Repellent,” is a specialised coating applied to the outside surface of the 600D polyester shell fabric of the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket. The DWR treatment makes the fabric repel oil, grease, dirt, and water. Fabrics treated with DWR typically tend to not get saturated with water as easily as fabrics without a DWR coat. Fabrics without a DWR coat typically tend to get saturated with water, become heavy and cling to your skin making you feel damp.
The DWR treatment also augments the abrasion resistance properties of the 600D polyester shell fabric, increasing the durability and lengthening the service life of the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket.
- The DWR treatment is not intended to keep you dry in sustained rainfall. For that, we highly recommend our H2Go Rain Jacket or any other purpose-built motorcycle rain jacket.
- The DWR treatment may wear off over a period of time. This will not reduce the inherent abrasion resistance of the 600D polyester shell.
Invista Cordura Panels
Reinforced abrasion resistance where it matters the most, slide zones.
Click to Know More
Built to last, the original Invista Cordura fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. The Cordura fabric is highly durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
Made from high-tenacity Nylon yarn, the Invista Cordura fabric is used for reinforcing the slide zones - elbows and shoulders. This reinforcement gives you additional seconds of slide time, and augments the protection of elbows and shoulders in the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket.
Compatible with MODULAYER
The Performance Layering System that give you the freedom to choose.
Click to Know More
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System
You can now choose to buy just the riding shell or buy all the layers together. The choice is yours.
MODULAYER has 3 performance layers you can choose from:
So how is MODULAYER beneficial to you?
- Pay Less. Get More Protection - MODULAYER enables us to upgrade the protection of every jacket in our line-up. When you choose to buy the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket, you still pay less than the previous MRP and get more protection than the previous version.
- Buy Just What You Need. When You Need It - With MODULAYER, you can now get just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need and usage pattern.
- No Shortcuts: All MODULAYERs are independent destination jackets, engineered specifically for motorcycling. No more incomplete “detachable liners”. No compromise in performance. No shortcuts.
Wingman Accident Insurance
You get Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this jacket.
Click to Know More
When you are on a ride, isn't it nice to know that someone’s got your back - in the twisties and the long haul! Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterwards. Just like a Wingman would!
When you purchase the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the jacket, click here.
To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 Type B (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Powertector (South Korean) CE Level 2 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2018 Type A (New for 2022)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels on shoulders and elbow for extra slide time
- DWR Shell: DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance (New for 2021)
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Pants connection zipper
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels and the iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
- ALL SEASON COMPATIBILITY
COMFORT AND FIT
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: Strategically placed intake vents, 2 cross vents and 1 exhaust vent
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows and shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
Wingman Accident Insurance
With the purchase of the Tornado Pro 4, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Chest protectors (1 pair)
- The Tornado Pro 4 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name: RYNOX TORNADO PRO 4 JACKET
- Name of the commodity: Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: email@example.com
THE GO-ANYWHERE EXPLORER
Tornado Pro 4 Jacket
Tornado Pro 4 Jacket
Product FAQsAsk a Question
Which pants is the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket compatible with?
All Rynox jackets are compatible with all Rynox pants. Functionally, this jacket is primarily compatible with all Rynox protective riding pants. The jacket has a connection zipper that lets you connect it to any Rynox protective riding pants. This connection virtually converts the jacket and pants into a riding suit. In case you go down in a slide, this feature prevents the jacket from riding up your torso, and gives you sustained abrasion resistance.
Does the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket come with a jacket cover?
Our purpose-built Jacket Cover Pro is available for purchase separately. It’s the perfect solution to organise, store or travel with your jacket and protectors.
In how many days can I expect delivery?
Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which are the payment methods available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- Cash card
- EMI options
Please note that credit based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.
Can I register for the Wingman insurance if I buy the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket from Amazon or other stores?
The Wingman insurance can be availed on the purchase of any Rynox jacket, pants and gloves worth INR 4,000/- or more; irrespective of where you buy the product from, as long as the seller/vendor is Rynox Authorised.
- To know if the seller/vendor is Rynox Authorised, visit the Store Locator on rynoxgears.com
- For more details on the Wingman insurance, click here.
Is the Tornado Pro 4 Jacket unisex?
All our jackets are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our jackets have also been worn by many women; and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Can I select the same size that I typically select when buying a t-shirt, shirt or casual jacket?
We highly recommend you go through the size guide (size chart) on this product page and take body measurements as indicated. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your jacket size.
Does Rynox Ship International?
Yes we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes which the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to shipping.
- Total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Login to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team here Click Here.