Knox Microlock Protection
Comprehensive CE certified impact protection from Knox, with smart, soft and temperature stable Microlock technology.
Click to Know More
SMART. SOFT. STABLE.
The Stealth Evo Pants is equipped with a comprehensive CE certified impact protection suite from Knox, with smart, soft and temperature stable Microlock technology.
SMART: The smart properties of Microlock keep the armour super soft to touch, but it locks when impacted, keeping you protected. This locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the protector, reducing the energy passed through to your precious limbs.
SOFT: Microlock is the softest and most comfortable protector Knox have ever produced. This softness, linked with Microlock's smart protective qualities, means you get a purpose-built and perfectly shaped protector for every garment.
STABLE: Knox Microlock solves the temperature stability issue by using a unique mix of materials which keep the protector softer in the cold. Microlock's impact performance is stable across temperatures, tested at -20degrees C (T-) and +40 degrees C (T+). This temperature stable impact performance proves specially useful in a country like India, where we experience a wide range of temperatures through the year.
Get total micrometric control over the height and position of knee protectors.
Click to Know More
Having the knee protectors placed exactly over your knees is extremely crucial. The KneeSlap Mechanism is our unique solution that gives you total micrometric control and lets you to adjust the height and position of knee protectors while wearing your pants.
Durable Water Repellent coating provides additional abrasion resistance and keeps you dry in light showers.
Click to Know More
DWR or “Durable Water Repellent,” is a specialised spray-on coating applied to the outside surface of the 600D polyester shell fabric of the Stealth Evo Pant. The DWR treatment makes the fabric repel oil, grease, dirt, and water. Fabrics treated with DWR typically tend to not get saturated with water as easily as fabrics without a DWR coat. Fabrics without a DWR coat typically tend to get saturated with water, become heavy and cling to your skin making you feel damp.
The DWR treatment also augments the abrasion resistance properties of the 600D polyester shell fabric, increasing the durability and lengthening the service life of the Stealth Evo Pant.
- The DWR treatment is not intended to keep you dry in sustained rainfall. For that, we highly recommend our External Rain Pants or any other purpose-built motorcycle rain pants.
- The DWR treatment, being a spray-on coating, may wear off over a period of time. This will not reduce the inherent abrasion resistance of the 600D polyester shell.
Invista Cordura Panels
Reinforced abrasion resistance where it matters the most, slide zones.
Click to Know More
Built to last, the original Invista Cordura fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. The Cordura fabric is highly durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
Made from high-tenacity Nylon yarn, the Invista Cordura fabric is used for reinforcing the slide zones - Knee + Shin. This reinforcement gives you additional seconds of slide time, and augments the protection of knee + Shin in the Stealth Evo Pants.
Wingman Accident Insurance
You get Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this pants.
Click to Know More
When you are on a ride, isn't it nice to know that someone’s got your back - in the twisties and the long haul! Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterwards. Just like a Wingman would!
When you purchase the Stealth Evo Pants, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the pants, click here.
To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (Hip Type A)
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors, while wearing the pants.
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
- Jacket connection zipper
- Increased Daytime Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective detailing on thighs and calves
ALL SEASON COMPATIBILITY
- External Rain Pants: Compatible with H2Go Pro Rain Pants (Sold Separately)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
COMFORT AND FIT
- Fit: Touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 4 strategically placed active vents (2 intake + 2 exhaust)
- AeroFlipTM: Rynox Exclusive active ventilation system
- StretchSeat: Stretch fabric in the seat and on outer side of the thigh for easy flexing with your movements.
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on waist and knees that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Micro metric girth adjuster on thigh
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Stealth Evo Pants, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary pants shell (1 unit)
- Knee + Shin protectors (2 units)
- Hip protectors (1 pair)
- Internal detachable winter liner (1 unit)
- The Stealth Evo Pants have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name: RYNOX STEALTH EVO PANTS
- Name of the commodity: Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGINEERED FOR ADVENTURES
Stealth Evo Pants
Stealth Evo Pants
Which jacket are the Stealth Evo Pants compatible with? All Rynox pants are compatible with all Rynox jackets. Functionally, these pants are primarily compatible with all Rynox protective riding jackets. The pants have a connection zipper that lets you connect the pants to any Rynox protective riding jacket. This connection virtually converts the jacket and pants into a riding suit. In case you go down in a slide, this feature prevents the jacket from riding up your torso, and gives you sustained abrasion resistance.
Are the Stealth Evo Pants waterproof? The 600D polyester shell of the Stealth Evo Pants is DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated. This makes the shell repel water, giving you the time to stop and put on your rain pants if it starts raining while you're riding. Please note that the DWR shell will not keep you dry in sustained rainfall. For riding in the rain, the Stealth Evo Pants are equipped with external independent rain pants, which are purpose-built for motorcycling.
Are the Stealth Evo Pants unisex?All our pants are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our pants have also been worn by many women; and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Are these overpants?Can I wear the Stealth Evo Pants over jeans? The Stealth Evo Pants are not overpants. In terms of protection, comfort and mobility, the Stealth Evo Pants will perform at their best, when worn directly over a base layer (underwear, technical base layer or winter liner). The internal detachable winter liner and external independent rain pants that come with the Stealth Evo Pants are designed to work seamlessly together. Rynox does not recommend wearing any form of jeans, casual pants or cargo shorts under the Stealth Evo Pants.
Can I select the same size that I typically select when buying jeans or trousers?We highly recommend you go through the size guide (size chart) on this product page and take body measurements as indicated. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your pants size.
Does Rynox ship internationally? Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website: - We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect delivery? Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com? The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.