- 1 unit of Gripper Bungee
- At Rest: 42 in (3.5 ft)
- Fully Extended: 84 in (7 ft)
WEATHER PROOF MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Premium latex rubber core and polyester sheath
- Durable plastic hooks
- Zero-roll flat structure: Flat structure ensures the bungee stays in place and doesn’t get displaced
INCREASED LOW LIGHT VISIBILITY
- Retro reflective filaments embedded in sheath
Read Before Use
- Beware of the bungee backlash
- Do not leave bungee on motorcycle if not in use
- The Gripper Reflective Bungee has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Flat Dry
- Lay bungee flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose knee guards to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 6 – Store
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Make sure the bungee is in an un-stretched, “at rest” position while in storage