Tap on features to know more
- 1 unit of Gripper Bungee
- At Rest: 42 in (3.5 ft)
- Fully Extended: 84 in (7 ft)
WEATHER PROOF MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Premium latex rubber core and polyester sheath
- Durable plastic hooks
- Zero-roll flat structure: Flat structure ensures the bungee stays in place and doesn’t get displaced
INCREASED LOW LIGHT VISIBILITY
- Retro reflective filaments embedded in sheath
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Beware of the bungee backlash
- Do not leave bungee on motorcycle if not in use
- Product name:RYNOX GRIPPER REFLECTIVE BUNGEE
- Name of the commodity: Motorcycle Accessories
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: China
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Gripper Reflective Bungee has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Return & Exchange
- The Gripper Reflective Bungee can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Flat Dry
- Lay bungee flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose knee guards to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 6 – Store
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Make sure the bungee is in an un-stretched, “at rest” position while in storage
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.