MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- CE Certified Level 1: to prEN-1621-3:2017
- Made of Multi-Impact Rated Materials: Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber
COMFORT & FIT
- Ergonomic Memory Foam Design: Flexes with the body and provides excellent comfort
- Stable Performance in Extreme Cold: Tested and CE certified for cold (T-) temperatures, ensuring Level 1 performance in cold temperatures.
- Highly Breathable: 12 strategically placed vents
- The Cerros Chest Protector has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Return & Exchange
- The Cerros Chest Protector can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash & Care
- Carefully remove the protector inserts from the garment
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Do not use cleaners, detergents or soaps. This may severely damage the protector and drastically reduce performance.
- To dry, place protector in a cool ventilated shaded area. Do not use a clothespin.
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not heat. Do not bleach. Do not expose knee guards to direct sunlight while drying.
- Once completely dry, place the protector back in the garment or store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust.
- Do not fold. Do not store under heavy objects. Do note store while wet or moist.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name: Cerros Chest Protector
- Name of the commodity: Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With which jacket are the Cerros Chest Protectors compatible with?
The Cerros Chest Protectors are compatible with the Air GT 3’s chest protector ready pockets. The other riding jackets in our collection come with chest protectors.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.
Can we customise the Cerros Chest Protectors?Presently, Rynox does not provide any customising services. We highly recommend not getting the product customised or personalised at your end. Any such unauthorised repair/modification/alteration to the product may adversely affect the structural integrity of the product and will void the warranty.
Is there any way we can check the authenticity to get rid of fraudulent sellers?To make sure you are buying a Rynox Genuine product you may purchase from our Exclusive Stores, Rynox Website or our Authorised Dealers nearest to you, please click here (new dealer locator link) to find our Exclusive Store or Authorised Dealers nearest to you.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.