Supreme abrasion resistance for reliable durability
Click to Know More
- Built to last, the original Invista Cordura fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. The Cordura fabric is highly durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- The entire shell of the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is made from 1000D Invista Cordura with PU coating. This makes the Navigator Tank Bag 15L virtually indestructible.
Versatile Form Factor
One bag that transforms as per your needs
Click to Know More
- Mount as a Tank Bag - On the tank using quick release straps and velcro harness
- Use as a Backpack - Converts into a backpack with detachable straps*
- Short Hauls - Strategically placed grab handle
Equipped with an internal roll-top drybag
Click to Know More
The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is equipped with an independent internal drybag. The dry bag has a roll-top closure and precision heat sealed seams that ensure zero ingress of water and keeps your stuff dry*.
- The internal roll-top drybag is rated Stormproof, not Waterproof. The dry bag will keep your stuff 100% dry through rain. However, the dry bag is not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if the dry bag is submerged under water.
- For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend minimum 3 folds of the roll-top closure of the internal dry bag.
- The Navigator also comes with a rain cover. This cover is intended to keep the shell of the Navigator dry.
Purpose-built for ADV motorcycles
Click to Know More
- Equipped with a quick release mounting system, with 4 SR buckles and a velcro harness, the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is engineered specifically for use on ADV motorcycles.
NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Panels
Technology that makes your bag highly visible to oncoming traffic after dark and reduces the likelihood of low visibility related accidents
Click to Know More
- Motorcycles are the smallest vehicles on the road. Especially after dark, we motorcyclists become less visible to other vehicles, leading to the possibility of accidents.
- We developed the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology with the objective of making it safer for motorcyclists to ride in low light conditions*.
NOCTEX - How it Works
- The Noctex fabric is a laminate of microscopic retro-reflectors over an abrasion resistant polyester shell.
- The NOCTEX fabric looks an inconspicuous dark grey during the day, but when light hits its surface after dark, it instantly illuminates brightly.
- The light is reflected back to its source, lighting up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible to oncoming traffic and reduces the likelihood of low-visibility related accidents after dark.
Hypalon MOLLE Panels
Personalise with compatible accessories
Click to Know More
- MOLLE stands for Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment. It's an organisational grid system originally developed for use by tactical forces.
- The MOLLE system enables you to securely attach smaller compatible accessories and packs to the Navigator Tank Bag 15L, and augment its cargo capacity*. Highly modular and smart by design, this universal specification allows you to reconfigure the Navigator Tank Bag 15L to suit your individual usage pattern.
- The MOLLE panels on the Navigator Tank Bag 15L are made from Hypalon fabric, for ultimate load bearing performance. Hypalon is used extensively in marine and watersports applications and provides extreme resistance to UV rays, abrasion and high temperatures.
Camera Insert Bag Compatible
Compatible with Rynox camera insert bag
Click to Know More
- If taking pictures on your adventure rides if something you do, then the camera insert bag is your perfect kit
- The padded Camera Insert Bag (available separately) is made for use specifically with the Navigator Tank Bag 15L
- Now carry all your camera equipment safely on your next adventure
VOLUME AND COMPARTMENTS
- Expanded Cargo Volume - 15 Ltr
- Un-Expanded Cargo Volume - 12 Ltr
- Stormproof - 1 internal stormproof roll-top dry bag included
- Dry Bag Volume - 15 Ltr
- MOLLE System - MOLLE panel on top, compatible with MOLLE accessories*
- Easy Access - Wide top-loading U-shaped zippered access to main compartment
- Add Cargo - Expandable main compartment to carry additional cargo
- 2 external side pockets
- 5 internal stash pockets
- Internal organiser layout
- Padded Camera Insert Bag - Available separately
- Compatibility - Purpose-built for ADV motorcycles
- Set-it and Forget-it Harness - Easy-to-mount harness can stay permanently on the motorcycle. Main tank bag quickly connects/disconnects with 4 buckles and a heavy-duty velcro panel.
- Zero Displacement Mounting - 4 quick release mounting straps
- Backpack Mode - Converts into a backpack with detachable straps*
- Short Hauls - 1 strategically placed grab handle
SEMI RIGID SHELL: MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Invista Cordura Outer Shell - Highly durable 1000D Invista Cordura with PU coating resistant to abrasion, tears and scuffs
- Shape Retention - semi-rigid panels help to retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the motorcycle
- Internal Dry Bag - Made from DWP (Double Ripstop Water Resistant Polyester)
- Heat Sealed Seams - Precision heat sealed seams
- Increased Visibility - NOCTEX retro-reflective panels light-up
- Rain Cover - With elasticated hems for a snug fit
- Genuine YKK - Zippers, buckles and D-rings
- MOLLE Panels - Made from super-strong Hypalon material
- Tank Bag - 1 Unit
- Dry Bag - 1 Unit (15 Ltr)
- Rain Cover - 1 Unit
- Backpack Straps - 2 Units
- Mounting Straps - 2 Units (Rear) + 1 Unit (Front)
- Mounting Harness - 1 Unit
*Read Before Purchase
- The MOLLE panel on the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is intended to be used only with purpose-built MOLLE compatible accessories. Using the MOLLE panel with non-compatible accessories is not recommended.
- For optimum stormproof performance of the internal dry bags, it is imperative to fold the roll-top minimum 3 times. The internal dry bags are not rated for protection from water ingress when submerged under water. The dry bags are intended to be used only as internal organisers or packing organisers and not as stand-alone independent bags.
- The intended application of the detachable backpack straps is to make it easier to carry the Navigator Tank Bag 15L only on short hauls, for eg, from where the motorcycle is parked to your tent or your hotel room. The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is not intended to be used as a backpack for long hauls, for eg, on treks or backpacking trips. Using the Navigator Tank Bag 15L in backpack mode when riding a motorcycle is not recommended.
- The coating of microscopic retro-reflectors on the NOCTEX fabric may be prone to rubbing off if it comes in contact with another object/material. This does not reduce the retro-reflective performance of the NOCTEX panels. NOCTEX panels are not covered under warranty.
- The Navigator Tank Bag 15L has a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery
- Retro-reflectives panels and trims are not covered under warranty
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Exchange and Refund
- The Navigator Tank Bag 15L can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash and Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable drybag/s and/or layers (wash each drybag/layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woollen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 - Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name - RYNOX NAVIGATOR TANK BAG 15L
- Name of the Commodity - Motorcycle Luggage
- Manufactured/Imported By - Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin - India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact - 07795688316
- Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE
Navigator Tank Bag 15L
Navigator Tank Bag 15L
Can a full face helmet fit inside the Navigator Tank Bag 15L?
No, even after being fully expanded, the Navigator Tank Bag 15L is not designed to accommodate a full face helmet inside it. If you must carry a full face helmet inside a tank bag, take a look at our Optimus Tank Bag.
Can a laptop fit inside the Navigator Tank Bag 15L?
Do take a look at the dimensions of the Navigator Tank Bag 15L mentioned on our product page. The ‘Product Dimensions’ button is in the size selection section. If you must keep your laptop in a tank bag, then we highly recommend you first insert the laptop in a padded sleeve and then keep the laptop in the main compartment of the tank bag.
Please Note: We do not recommend riding with a laptop in a tank bag mounted on a motorcycle.
Is the Navigator Tank Bag 15L universally compatible with any motorcycle?
The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is purpose-built for use on ADV motorcycles. For other motorcycle types, we recommend you compare the dimensions of the Navigator Tank Bag 15L with the dimensions of your tank before purchase. For modern-classic and sports touring motorcycles, we also highly recommend taking a look at our Optimus and Magnapod tank bags.
Does the Navigator Tank Bag 15L come with a rain cover?
Yes, the Navigator Tank Bag 15L comes with a rain cover to protect your tank bag from rain.
The Navigator Tank Bag 15L is equipped with an internal stormproof drybag. This drybag has a roll-top closure that ensures zero ingress of water and keeps your stuff dry. For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend minimum 3 folds of the roll-top closure. However, the drybag is not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if submerged underwater.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.