VOLUME AND COMPARTMENTS
- Protection - All sides of the bag are padded to maximise protection
- Modular Organisation - 2 padded dividers let you personalise the layout
- Easy Access - Wide top-loading U-shaped zippered access to main compartment
- Pockets - 1 zippered stash pocket, 1 mesh pocket
PADDED SHELL: MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Outer Shell - 600D polyester
- Padded Protection - HD foam
- Internal Organisation - 2 padded velcro dividers
- Genuine YKK - Zipper
- Genuine Fittings - ISO certified
- Padded Camera Insert Bag - 1 Unit
- Padded Velcro Dividers - 3 units
- Shoulder Sling Strap - 1 Unit
Read Before Purchase
- The Camera Insert Bag is intended to provide an added measure of protection to its contents. Rynox does not claim guaranteed safety of the bag’s contents under any circumstances.
- The Camera Insert Bag has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Exchange & Refund
- The Camera Insert Bag can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Wash and Care
Step 1: Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable padded dividers and wash them separately
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2: Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woollen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3: Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your luggage.
Step 4: Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5: Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6: Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name - RYNOX CAMERA INSERT BAG
- Name of the Commodity - Motorcycle Luggage
- Manufactured/Imported By - Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin - India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact - 07795688316
- Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera Insert Bag
EASY ACCESS BAG
Camera Insert Bag
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.