Which pants is the Storm Evo Noctex compatible with?
All Rynox jackets are compatible with all Rynox pants. Functionally, this jacket is primarily compatible with all Rynox protective riding pants. The jacket has a connection zipper that lets you connect it to any Rynox protective riding pants. This connection virtually converts the jacket and pants into a riding suit. In case you go down in a slide, this feature prevents the jacket from riding up your torso, and gives you sustained abrasion resistance.
Is the Storm Evo Noctex waterproof?
The Storm Evo Noctex Jacket is not waterproof. The jacket has mesh panels which are optimised for use in warm and dry climates. For riding in rain, we recommend our MODULAYER H2Go Rain Jacket, which is purpose-built for motorcycling, and is rated for water resistance upto 10,000mm rainfall.
Does the Storm Evo Noctex come with a jacket cover?
Our purpose-built Jacket Cover Pro is available for purchase separately. It’s the perfect solution to organise, store or travel with your jacket and protectors.
Is the Storm Evo Noctex Jacket unisex?
All our jackets are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our jackets have also been worn by many women; and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect delivery?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.