- Black Pack - 6 Black masks
- Dark Grey Pack - 6 Dark Grey masks
- Light Grey Pack - 6 Light Grey masks
- Assorted Pack - 4 Black masks, 1 Dark Grey mask, 1 Light Grey mask
- Free shipping across India
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency ≥ 99.99% - for > 3μm
- Particle Filtration Efficiency ≥ 95% - for > 0.3 μm
- Reusable - for up to 30 gentle handwashes
- Super Breathable
- Splash Resistant
6 Layer of Protection - 3 Step Particle Filtration System
- Layer 1 - Outer shell - Coarse particle filter
- Layer 2 - Spun bonded - Fluid protection
- Layer 3 - Melt blown - Small particle filter
- Layer 4 - Melt blown - Bacteria filter
- Layer 5 - Spun bonded - Fluid protection
- Layer 6 - Contact layer - Moisture control
- Active Airflow - for easy breathing
- Superior Coverage - for maximum protection
- Ergonomic Design - for an universal fit
- Adjustable Nose Clip - for a secure fit, prevents fogging of eyewear
- Soft Elastic Ear-loops - for comfortable, all-day use
- Velcro Back Strap - for all-day, strain-free use
- Folds Flat - for easy, convenient storage
- Wide Form Factor - accommodates all jaw movements
- Name Tag - for easy identification
WHERE CAN THE DEFENDER PRO R95 MASK BE USED?
- Outdoor Walk
- Travel & Commute
- Essential Services Personnel
- Public Transport
- Large Gatherings
- Wash hands before touching mask
- Wash mask after every use
- Store in a dry and shaded place
- Individual use only. Do not share.
- Change mask if there’s difficulty in breathing
- Discard responsibly after 30 washes
Follow precautions and usage instructions as recommended
Improper use may result in health risks
Consult a doctor before use
Pattern and colour of mask may change without prior notice
No exchange. No return.
Read Before Use
- Follow precautions and usage instructions as recommended
- Consult a doctor before use
- Improper use may result in health risks
- The Defender Pro R95 Mask has a warranty of 15 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Return & Exchange
- No size exchange, no returns on this product.
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Undo all fasteners (Velcro back strap)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve half a cap of detergent in tumbler of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for the mask.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free area, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.